About UsEstablished in 2005 by Sean Bamman to meet the growing needs of the telecommunications markets in the Mid-Atlantic and Southern states, Bamman Consulting has set itself apart from its competitors by providing its clients with affordable services, quality sites, dependable project management and an old-fashioned hard-work ethic.
Bamman Consulting has a proven record as an experienced but fresh-thinking, intelligent consulting firm that prides itself on our many accomplishments; including but not limited to:
- 15 Years of Telecommunications Experience
- Project Management
- Property Owner Lease Negotiations
- Rooftop Management
- Search Ring Analysis
- Lease Amendments
- Virginia-Licensed Real Estate Agents on Staff
ServicesWith over 15 years in the wireless industry and a proven track record along the East Coast, Bamman Consulting offers its services to carriers, tower companies, municipalities, property owners and those in the need of any telecommunication real estate services.
Bamman Consulting offers an array of services throughout all phases of telecommunications development.
Site Identification Phase
- Analysis of geographical areas for viable telecommunication sites
- Zoning evaluations and early identification of site's non-compliance with SHPO/NEPA/environmentals/FAA restrictions
- Selection & acquisition of quality sites with optimal access and utility runs
- Negotiations of legal instruments such as options, licenses, leases, easements and purchase agreements for the placement & development of wireless facilities
- Clear communication with property owners and the governing jurisdiction's staff to ensure the successful development of the site
- Review of all plans for conformance with client needs and development regulations
- A&E management
- Photo simulations and balloon tests
- Preparation of zoning application packages and client representation at public and private hearings
- Application package preparation for all necessary approvals and permits for the wireless telecommunication site
- Pick-up and delivery of all permits needed
- Assignment of the E-911 address
- Re-negotiation of contracts for the expansion or enhancement of the wireless facility
- Zoning and permitting as necessary
- Site audits
Bamman Consulting is proud to announce Olivia Czerewko is one of two 2011 recipients of the annual Sean Bamman Rowing Sponsorship. Olivia is a Sophomore at Washington-Lee High School and a varsity rower on the Girls' Crew Team. She says that "crew" means time commitment, hard work, hands with blisters ... Rowing on the Potomac motivates her to work hard for what she loves and for her future goals.
Bamman Consulting is proud to announce Abin Dahal is one of two 2011 recipients of the annual Sean Bamman Rowing Sponsorship. Abin is a junior at Washington-Lee High School and a varsity rower on the boys' crew team. Prior to high school, he had never dreamed of being a rower, but now, the boathouse is like a second home. Crew has helped Abin develop a drive to work harder than he ever has.
Bamman Consulting is proud to announce that Brenna Nelson is the very first recipient of the annual Bamman Consulting Washington-Lee Rowing Scholarship. As a senior at Washington-Lee High School, Brenna is a class valedictorian and captain of the women's crew team. Her passion for rowing has been an inspiration for her teammates. Brenna plans on attending the University of Virginia in the fall.
Corporate Sponsor for the Autism Society Central Virginia 8th Annual 5K being held on May 29th, 2010 at the Innsbrook Pavilion in Richmond, Virginia.